- Full backup
- Quickly clone
- Dynamic disk backup
- Restore to dissimilar hardware
- Easily merge images
Choose file/folder backup, system/disk backup or event trigger your snapshot backup.
- Backup to cloud
- Backup to external store media
- Backup to NAS/shared network
- Backup to a DVD/CD
Choose where your snapshot backup are stored, point to where you’d like to keep your backups.
- Full system restore
- Disk Restore
- Dissimilar hardware restore
- Partition restore
- File restore
- Select a individual file to restore
Choose to backup your system, choose where you’d like to store your snapshot backup, quickly and seamlessly restore your backup.
Snapshot Backup PC
Full System Backup
Fast one click backup of your entire Windows system. Keep application plus filed safe when required for a quick system re-boot. Point to a USB drive support external drive or any other device of your choice.
Choose to backup a single disk or choose multiple disks to make sure all of your most important data is protected on all of your drives.
Choose a single partition including dynamic volumes to backup. Easy interface to choose exactly the partition or partitions you want to choose to backup.
Schedule your Backup
Simply schedule your backup. Keep you files/system/disk regularly backed up when you decide on a scheduled basis. Simply choose when you want to schedule your backup and schedule and forget it.
Create a Full Backup
Snapshot backup an exact copy of every sector that you select files, system, partition and disk to your imaged file. Choose to do full backups or incrementals and only backup the changed data.
Incremental Plus Differential Backups
Backup only the changed data or new files that are based on your full backup. Save storage space and speed up your backups when choosing to do incremental backups.
Backup to External External Storage Devices
Easily choose the destination of your backups including USB, hard drives, internal disk and flash drives
Backup to Cloud
Choose seven cloud drives desktop apps as your target path to file backups and file sync.
Choose to Backup to Nas Box or Shared Network
Choose a NAS box as your backup destination, shared network or a network mapped drive as your backup destination.
Easily restore your PC from your last backup ensuring everything works properly.
Restore your data from a disk quickly and seamlessly from any backup created.
Restore to Dissimilar Hardware
Backup and restore to dissimilar hardware of your choice. Choose to P2V restore a physical machine to a virtual machine.
Quickly restore a partition or partitions as well as dynamic disk volume to its original healthy state.
Restore Your File
Restore backed up files plus folders when data has become either damaged, lost or corrupted, file, folders, documents, pictures, videos and more granularity
Chose Individual File Restore
Select an individual file or folder to restore without having to spend the time restoring your entire backup, saving you time when you just need to restore a simple file or folder, doc etc
Chose a selected disk to clone to another as well as when upgrading your hard drive and transferring your important data.
Clone an exact copy of your chosen partition as well as a dynamic volume to clone to another system.
Easily clone systems. Choose from larger to smaller size drives, sector to sector cloning, hot clone using the smart cloning technology and more
Full System Clone
Clone your entire Windows system, boot correcter clone from a HDD to SSD or SSD to a HDD easily
All Operating System
- Windows 10 (32 plus 64 bit compatibility)
- Windows 8.1- 8 (32 plus 64 bit compatibility)
- Windows 7 (32 plus 64 bit compatibility)
- Windows Vista (32 plus 64 bit compatibility)
- Windows XP (32 plus 64 bit compatibility)
Current File Systems
- FAT32 plus FAT16
- Almost any file system
- RAW partition plus perform a sector to sector backup
- Master Boot Record (MBR)
- GUID Partition Table (GPT)
- Full Compatibility with GPT/UEFI
- Full Compatibility with Dynamic Disk Volumes
Choose Storage Devices
- Hard drives – SSD plus SS-HD
- External drives (Choose USB 1.0 – 2.0 – 3.0) PC card, any Flash Drives that you choose plus Thumb Drives removable media.
- Choose many storage devices fully seen by Windows SATA – IDE – SCSI – iSCSI disk – IEEE1394 FireWire and much more.
- Backup data to your choosen disc, such as CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, BD-R.
- RAID, including any RAID 0 – RAID 1 – RAID 5 – RAID 10, plus more
- NAS network attached storage plus shared networks
- VMware compatible, Hyper V, plus Virtual boxs and any virtual systems