Easily Partition Your Server
Server Partition Assist is the best server partitioning tool on the market today. With the ability to extend, split, format, create, move partitions and migrate your OS to SSD functionality.
Built In Migrate OS to SSD
Server Partition Assist makes it absolutely simple to migrate OS to SSD functionality. A simply user friendly interface gives you the ability to format your file FAT32, NTFS, FAT plus exFAT. Utilize SSD Secure Erase
Supported Server Systems
- Windows Server 2000, 2003,
- Windows Server 2008 R2, 2011, 2012 R2 2016
Easy to use with enteprise functionality.
- PC Partition Assist $49.95
PC Partition Assist
Re-Partition – Resize – Move
Quickly adjust the size of your server partition and the size of your server partition. Increase, decrease, Move, Support for alignment automatically for SSD’s
- Simply increase, decrease your servers partition size
- Resize without having to worry about data loss
- Support move partition during resizing partition.
- Move your partition the same time you’re resizing
- Supported file systems FAT32 and NTFS.
- Auto alignment for SSD
Merge Server Partition
Two click merge server partition or unallocated space into a single partition. Utilize our copy wizard to backup all your data in a safe area to ensure no data loss. Add unallocated space to increase partition size to ensure your server runs with top performance and optimized correctly.
Simple Split Server Partition
Divide one partition into smaller partitions to add much more space for other data you may need to store.
Split a single partition into smaller partitions. This will add much more space for other important data to store.
- Single key split ability
- Partition resize
Allocate Free Space
Easiest one click and simply consolidate all your free space by allocating from one server partition to another reallocated space.
∗ Example: Three partitions on a disk
- C: 40GB, D: 90GB, E: 200GB.
- Easily reallocate 40GB from E: to C:
- Now C: will increase to 80GB.
Format Delete or Create Partition
Create a new hard drive from a blank area. Simply format your partition to another file system, then delete the partition you don’t need.
∗ Change a file system (NTFS – FAT32 – EXT2,) plus delete a pile of data.Utilized from the formatting operation
Align Server Partition
Speed up read and write performance by quickly aligning your server partition. Server Partition Assist makes it simple to partition your server with an easy interface. Align your SSD partition automatically. Server Partition assit with improve your SSD performance.
- Supported all alignments on any SSD or HDD
- Supported sectors to set partition alignment including 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048 plus 4096
Manage Dynamic Volumes
Shrink, resize, move and extend dynamic volumes.
- Simplest resizing dynamic disk and protection of all your data.
- Solve Low Disk Space On C: by utilizing our extend dynamic system volume technology.
- Shrink your dynamic volumes by freeing up unallocted free space.
- Format, delete and create any type of dynamic volumes.
- Move or slice to change the location of volume flexibly on the same disk.
- Change the drive letter or volume label to identify a volume for quicker recognition.
One Click Server Partition
easily us our one click partition technology. Partition a new hard drive, or re-partition one of your older hard drives.
Server Partition Command Line
Use partition.exe function to partition from a command prompt (Diskpart)
Delete a Partition
Quickly and easily delete any or all partitions from our simply interface.
When getting ready for a new install you can format a partition with a new file system and cluster size.
Clone your all your data or a single partition to another.
- Clone from a larger size drive to a smaller or a smaller to larger with Server Partition Assist
- Clone one partition to another partition.
- Easily change the partition size while cloning
- Supports both “quick copy” in file by file and “complete copy” in sector by sector.
- Supports to boot OS from target disk after all data copied from the original to target disk.
FAT32 & NTFS Converter
PC Partition Assist will convert your file system FAT32 – NTFS – FAT and you’ll never loose data.
- Quick Convert NTFS to FAT32 plus convert FAT – FAT32 to NTFS never lose your data.
- Format plus Reformat NTFS to FAT32 partition maintain keeping all data security.
- Fully supported size partitions with NTFS greater than 32GB for converting to FAT32.
- Auto decompress any of your compressed files plus features with NTFS at the greatest speeds available.
- De-crypt any encrypted files with NTFS at a single time.
- NTFS partition full capacity of 2TB.
- Just a few clicks and reach efficient conversions
- Supported Storage, Windows 10 – 8 – 8.1 – 7 – XP, Vista – Server Systems.
Primary Partition Converter
Convert a disk flag in between primary quickly without any data loss. Convert logical to a partition without any data loss.
- Restore a deleted or lost partition without loosing any data.
- Recover partitions from a disk.
- Recover partitions on re-partitioned disk.
- Fully supported FAT – FAT32 – NTFS – Linux and more
- Fastest search and completed search functionality
Partition & Disk Copy
Copy the data from one disk or partition to another with a easy interface.
- Copy from a larger to smaller or smaller to larger disk
- Copy an image to a partition to another partition or a disk
- Re-partition the size while copying.
- Quickly copy sector by sector and file by file
- Boot to a OS from targeted disk after you have copied to your final destination disk
Create Boot Media
Easily create boot media from a CD/USB without installing Windows ADK or AIK on a system.
- Utilize all functionality from a disk or USB. Including partition recovery, changing sizes, re-partition a drive, re-building MBR and more
- Recognizable SCSI – SATA -SSD – IEEE 1394 – Flash drive and more.
- Supports all RAID configurations
Create a Windows System 7 through 10 on a USB drive without having enterprise.
- Create an image from Windows 7 through 10 on any device
- Separate home and business use
- Keep work and personal files separate
- Supports small USB from 13 GB to any larger
Clone a Partition or Volume
Choose a dynamic disk volume or specific partition to clone. Speed your process up by cloning rather than using your entire disk. Shrink storage space by cloning a partition.
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 (R2) / 2008 (R2) / 2003
- Windows SBS 2003 / 2008 / 2011
- Windows Home Server 2011
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- All editions, both 32 & 64 bit
Disk Styles and Types
- Master Boot Record (MBR) Disk
- GUID Partition Table (GPT) Disk
- Compatible with GPT/UEFI Boot
- Compatible with Dynamic Disk Volumes
- Other file systems
- *Display as RAW partition and perform a sector-by-sector backup mode.
- All devices recognized by Windows, such as IDE – iSCSI – SATA – SCSI disk,- IEEE1394 Firewire.
- Choose a traditional hard disk HDD – (SSD) plus SS-HD.
- External hard drives USB 1.0-2.0-3.0 – PC cards, Complete removable flash drives plus any thumb drives.
- Backup your data to a disc – such as CD-R – RW – DVD+R/RW – DVD-R/RW – BD-R.
- Hardware RAIDs, including any (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10)
- Network-Attached Storage’s NAS – box and Shared Networks.
- Hyper-V, Virtual box, VMware virtual disk and other virtual systems.