Protect Your Business and Backup Server
Best server backup software. Fastest restores with a easy interface. Scheduled backups, incremental, real time file/folder sync. Complete disk imaging backups, applications and more
Fastest restores of your Windows servers. Save time with restores to the same or dissimilar hardware in a snap. Protect your physical, virtual machines with AviTres Backupper Server
Store Your Server Backup
Choose where to store your backups, schedule your data to backed up with AviTres Backupper Server and point it to your final destination.
Protect Your Servers With Avitres Snapshot Backup Server
Fastest System Backup Server
Choose to backup server everything on your Windows system, OS, drives, partitions any settings on your entire server. Backup everything for disaster and recovery purposes. Schedule your backups for true disaster and recovery.
Choose to backup your system on a scheduled basis. Granular scheduling, hourly, daily, weekly and more. Schedule backups from users logons and logoffs.
Schedule incremental backups so just the changed data is backed up and synced to your backup. Save time and space from utilizing incremental backups.
Point Your Backup
Choose where to point your backup server from numerous storage devices/locations. Local disk, USB, DVD or CD, NAS Network share and many more destinations of your choice
Schedule your backups and automatically choose how many backups you want to store. Based on age, quantity and more to ensure your storage device doesn’t have to much data.
Hot Server Backup
Backups running without having to logoff. Users never notice a backup is happening in the background and performance isn’t effected.
Quick System Restore
Fastest restore of your Windows server operating system. Restore from any scheduled backup. Incremental, full backup, virtualize to continue with business continuity.
Save time and choose to just restore your files and folders without having to take the time to restore your entire full image.
Restore Dissimilar Hardware
Quickly restore your image to dissimilar hardware with a imaged created. Restore to and Windows based hardware with ease.
Bare Metal Restore
Choose to restore your image to another system on another computer from your bare metal rather than installing on another system
Restore From a Disk
Simply choose to restore from a disk. Re-Partition on the fly while restoring from a disk to dissimilar hardware if needed or the same hardware.
Restore a Partition
Restore a partition backup image that was created. Choose what partition to restore. Restore from one system to another of your choice.
Clone Your Disk
Decide to clone a disk to another hard drive HDD while upgrading your disk, replacing a disk or while making a copy of your data.
Cloning a System
Migrate your system from a cloned image. Clone from one system to dissimilar hardware with ease. Save time when cloning rather than a full system backup.
Clone a Partition or Volume
Choose a dynamic disk volume or specific partition to clone. Speed your process up by cloning rather than your entire disk. Shrink storage space by cloning a a partition.
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 (R2) / 2008 (R2) / 2003
- Windows SBS 2003 / 2008 / 2011
- Windows Home Server 2011
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- All editions, both 32 & 64 bit
Disk Styles and Types
- Master Boot Record (MBR) Disk
- GUID Partition Table (GPT) Disk
- Compatible with GPT/UEFI Boot
- Compatible with Dynamic Disk Volumes
- Other file systems
- *Display as RAW partition and perform a sector-by-sector backup mode.
- All devices recognized by Windows, such as IDE – iSCSI – SATA – SCSI disk,- IEEE1394 Firewire.
- Choose a traditional hard disk HDD – (SSD) plus SS-HD.
- External hard drives USB 1.0-2.0-3.0 – PC cards, Complete removable flash drives plus any thumb drives.
- Backup your data to a disc – such as CD-R – RW – DVD+R/RW – DVD-R/RW – BD-R.
- Hardware RAIDs, including any (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10)
- Network-Attached Storage’s NAS – box and Shared Networks.
- Hyper-V, Virtual box, VMware virtual disk and other virtual systems.
- Full System Backup
- Disk Backup
- Partition Backups
- File Backup Server
- Hot File Sync
- Schedule Your Automatic Backup
- Triggered Backup Server
- Command Line Backup
- Incremental and Differential Backups
- Backup to NAS and Network Storage
- Backup Dynamic Disks to Volumes
- Quickly Backup GPT Disk Partitions
- Full/Incremental System Restore
- Choose Your Disk Restore
- Dissimilar Hardware Restore
- Quickly Restore Partitions
- File and folders Restore
- Restore a System from a Disc
- Restore from Command Prompt
- Restore an Partition Alignment Quickly
- Select a File Restore
- UEFI/EFI Restore
- Easy Disk Cloning
- System Clone and Migrations
- Command Line Clone
- Partition Plus Easy Volume Cloning
- Clone From Partition Alignments
- Image and Deployment Capability
- Quickly Merge Your System Image Files
- Check Your Image Files Integrity
- Explore an Image File
- Compress a Backup Save Space
- Encrypted Backup Server
- Create Bootable Media
- PXE Boot Tool for Multicasting
- Split an Image File saving
- Comment Backup
- Export plus Import a Task or Tasks